1. The deck will consist of 1 SUCCESS card per player, 1 BOOM card, and SAFE cards bringing the total number of cards to five per player. A starting player and turn order will be randomly chosen.
2. Good players are trying to draw all of the SUCCESS cards by the end of four rounds while avoiding the BOOM. Evil players are trying to either draw the BOOM card or prevent all of the SUCCESS cards being drawn by the end of the fourth round.
3. Each round, the remaining cards will be dealt out evenly to each player (i.e., the first round each player gets 5 cards, the second round each player gets 4 cards, the third round 3 cards, and the final round 2 cards). Each player will view their cards, and then they will be shuffled and placed in a face-down deck in front of each player.
4. The starting player (the first player the first round, second player the second round, and so on) will choose one other player from whom to draw a card. If the BOOM is drawn, the evil players win immediately. If the last SUCCESS is drawn, the good players win immediately.
5. Otherwise, the player whose card was drawn will then choose a player other than themself and draw one of their cards. This process will repeat until a total number of cards equally the number of players have been drawn (not necessarily one from each player).
6. At the end of the round, all remaining cards will be turned in, shuffled, and redealt. Each round, the player to the left of the previous round's starting player will become the new starting player.
7. If the fourth round ends without all SUCCESS cards being drawn, the evil team wins.
1. Choosing a card to be drawn should be done by posting choose player position in the thread in bold, where player is the player to draw from and position is a number from 1 to 5 indicating a position in that player's hand, containing a card that has not yet been drawn.
2. There will be 24h deadline for every action (excluding weekends). This may or may not be enforced.
3. No game-related discussion is allowed outside the thread until the game is completed. This includes GMs between players and posts in other threads relating to the game.
4. Editing of posts is discouraged, and is allowed only in the first few minutes to fix typographical or formatting errors. If you edit a post, please include an addendum to indicate the reason for the edit. e.g. Edit: Fixed a typo.
5. No dice have been provided to you. You may not use the Geekroller in this thread.
6. Please subscribe to the thread and check in at least daily (exceptions for weekends).
7. Remember everyone is here to have fun! Bullying, cursing, and other poor conduct are frowned upon.
8. No out-of-game consequences for any in-game actions (e.g., saying "I will give you 10 GG if I'm a spy").
9. This game will probably take less than a week to a week. If you will be unavailable during a certain non-weekend portion of that time, please indicate as such when you sign up.
Role sent to Good wrote:
You are a virtuous member of the SWAT team trying to defuse the bomb.
Role sent to Evil wrote:
You are a neferious evil terrorist trying to make the bomb blow up.